Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Lockout hoods

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmurphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2002
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is there such a thing as a lock out hood for disconnects? Were I work we othen have disconnects fail and have to marr them through until we can change the disconnect on a shutdown. Believe it or not a hood with an out of service label would be safer than our current lock out procedure.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member swacked's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know where you are from but in British Columbia you can go to most Acklands locations and they have or can get you all types of lock out stuff. I don't know if they make what you need but it will be worth while.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •